Fractional Jet Ownership
Productivity measured in days, not hours.
What exactly can you accomplish in a day? With Airshare’s fractional private jet ownership, the leading days-based program in private aviation, the jet and crew are yours all day. Whether you visit more customers, close more deals or want to enjoy more family time, it’s up to you. Plus, from takeoff to touchdown, you’ll always have the assurance of knowing our AirCare team is working diligently to make sure every single detail of your flight is perfect, from catering to ground transportation.
Furthermore, with Airshare’s fractional private jet ownership, you receive:
- The best value for those flying longer than 2.5 hours or making multiple single-day stops.
- The ability to fly up to 80 hours on a 16th share compared to 50 hours with our competitors.
- An average savings of 25%-30% per hour compared to standard hourly rates.
- Flexibility to scale up or down to one of our two Embraer Phenom private jet models.
- Dedicated AirCare team available 24/7.
Maximizing his share
Rapidly expanding franchisee utilizes Airshare to grow business while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Michael Kulp, President and Chief Executive Officer of KBP Investments, shares the benefits of being an Airshare customer, and specifically how the Airshare program allows his team to minimize travel days.
Find the best program for your travel needs
Please take a moment to answer a few questions in our travel assessment form to see what Airshare plan best fits your private aviation needs.
FILL OUT THE TRAVEL ASSESSMENT
GET A PERSONAL CONSULTATION WITH AN AIRSHARE ASSOCIATE
RECEIVE A PERSONALIZED QUOTE BASED ON YOUR TRAVEL NEEDS
How is the Airshare hourly cost configured?
We can provide a snapshot of what the estimated combined monthly and hourly cost looks like by using our calculator, based on four simple factors.
Define the following to estimate your hourly rate:
- Which aircraft best suits your needs: the 1-4 passenger Phenom 100 or the 5-8 passenger Phenom 300.
- How often are round-trips made? (meaning same-day trips or overnight business travel, typically between one to three days)
- What is the average flight time per day? The more hours traveled per day, the better the rate.
- How often do you interchange between the Phenom 100 and 300? We have the best interchange in the industry, making sure your trip is the most efficient.
Which Airshare private jet program is right for you?
Visit our travel assessment page to get started.
* Rates shown are estimates only based on certain assumptions of Airshare. Rates for private jet travel do not include the acquisition or capital cost of the aircraft. Many factors affect the costs involved in operating business aircraft. The cost estimator is not intended as a budgeting tool and should not be relied upon as a prediction for the costs actually incurred. Airshare makes no representation or warranty to this effect and is not responsible for inaccurate prices. Rates shown do not consist of an offer by nor create any agreement of Airshare.
Flights operated by Executive Flight Services, LLC Air Carrier Operating Certificate #E07A355K