Fractional Jet Ownership
Our view on fractional jet ownership is surprisingly simple.
At Airshare, we’ve taken a different approach to private jet ownership. A simpler approach with easy to understand pricing and customizable programs tailored to your needs. All the things you want in a fractional ownership program, without all the things you don’t.
Fractional ownership is best for those who typically utilize air travel for 15 or more trips per year and allows you to buy or lease a share in either a Phenom 300 or Phenom 100, the best light jets in private aviation. Most people equate this to a timeshare. Airshare fractional shares start at 20 days (also known as a 1/16 share) and unlike our competitors, we don’t limit your flight hours, so we encourage you to fly as much as you want.*
With a fractional share, you will experience:
- Unlimited hours.*
- Straightforward pricing.
- An average savings of 25%-30% per hour compared to standard hourly rates.
- Easy to book flights.
- The best interchange in the industry with the flexibility to scale up or down to one of our two Embraer Phenom private jet models.
- Dedicated Owner Services team available 24/7.
*Based on customer’s allocation of days with a maximum 14-hour crew duty day.
With unlimited hours,* Airshare customers typically fly much more than the standard 50 hours for the same 1/16 share in competitive programs:
- In 2019, a nationwide staffing & workforce management company flew 140 hours on their 1/16 share
- In 2019, a global agriculture company flew 70 hours on their 1/16 share
- In 2019, a North American energy company flew 158.1 hours on two shares (average 79 hours/share)
- For their current contract year, a collegiate athletic department has flown 305.5 hours on their four shares (average 76 hours/share)
Maximizing his share
Rapidly expanding franchisee utilizes Airshare to grow business while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Michael Kulp, President and Chief Executive Officer of KBP Investments, shares the benefits of being an Airshare customer, and specifically how the Airshare program allows his team to minimize travel days.
Simple Program Pricing
FRACTIONAL PURCHASE OR LEASE
With Airshare a 1/16 share equals 20 days of travel per year in either the Phenom 100 or Phenom 300. And unlike our competitors, we don’t limit the total number of hours you can fly.*
1/16 share = 20 days = unlimited hours
Fractional Share pricing consists of three simple components
This acquisition cost is the initial cost of the purchase or lease of a fractional share in an aircraft.
MONTHLY MANAGEMENT FEEs
The Monthly Shared Expense includes access to your personal flight department available 24/7, covers pilot salaries, insurance, hangar costs and general monthly expenses.
The Hourly Rate covers fuel, maintenance and crew expenses associated with usage of your aircraft.
* Based on customer’s allocation of days with a maximum 14-hour crew duty day.
It’s easy to get started
Connect With Us
Tell us your information so we know the best way to reach you.
Speak with an Airshare Associate
Let’s discuss how you currently travel.
We'll work together to find the right private aviation program for you.
* Rates shown are estimates only based on certain assumptions of Airshare. Rates for private jet travel do not include the acquisition or capital cost of the aircraft. Many factors affect the costs involved in operating business aircraft. The cost estimator is not intended as a budgeting tool and should not be relied upon as a prediction for the costs actually incurred. Airshare makes no representation or warranty to this effect and is not responsible for inaccurate prices. Rates shown do not consist of an offer by nor create any agreement of Airshare.
Flights operated by Executive Flight Services, LLC Air Carrier Operating Certificate #E07A355K