Private Jet Programs
We make flying private easy.
Simple, safe and cost-efficient. No other private aviation company offers programs with more runway in terms of value and customization than Airshare. Whether you travel frequently for business, or routinely take several leisure trips with family and friends, our team is dedicated to helping you make the smart choice when deciding which program is best for your unique travel needs.
- Unlimited hours* for fractional shareowners and EMBARK jet cardholders.
- Easy to understand pricing and flexible interchange options.
- Unwavering commitment to safety.
- Dedicated Owner Services team providing the most personalized care in the air.
*Based on customer’s allocation of days with a maximum 14-hour crew duty day.
Tell us the way you fly
Our broad range of solutions are designed around you.
You own an aircraft of any type, or are considering a purchase and need guidance during the buying process.
You utilize air travel for 15 or more trips per year, but do not fly enough to justify owning your own aircraft.
You only use private air travel a few times a year, or there are instances when you need access to a different size aircraft.
Which Airshare program is best for your private aviation needs?
Take a quick visit to our travel assessment page to get started.
Discover the Airshare Fleet
Optimized to provide the utmost flexibility, safety and reliability. Learn more about our Embraer Phenom 100 and 300 aircrafts.
How does a day-based program work?
Going on a single-day business trip? That counts as one program day under our economical Round-Trip rate. Going on a trip for a week? You utilize two program days under the One Way rate. Meaning, the first day is utilized traveling to the destination, and the second day is used on the return trip. You won’t be charged for the rest of the days you’re at your destination. Plans begin with 1/16 ownership of an aircraft. That equates to 20 program days a year with no hour limitations (Except those imposed by FAA regulations).
What types of shares are available?
Airshare programs begin with 1/16 shares in the Phenom 100 and Phenom 300. That equates to 20 program days a year. Fractional ownership plans increase in 10-day increments to meet your private aviation needs.
How much does a fractional program cost?
What is covered under monthly expenses?
What is the variable hourly rate? What expenses are included in the hourly cost?
We offer two low hourly rates, both of which have no fuel surcharge. First, the Round-Trip rate is for travelers where the crew and aircraft stay with you, waiting on your business to be completed at the destination before taking you home. The other is a One Way rate where our pilots drop you off at your business or leisure destination.
Do I really own part of an aircraft?
How can I tell if Airshare can save me time and money?
May I take a demonstration flight?
* Rates shown are estimates only based on certain assumptions of Airshare. Rates for private jet travel do not include the acquisition or capital cost of the aircraft. Many factors affect the costs involved in operating business aircraft. The cost estimator is not intended as a budgeting tool and should not be relied upon as a prediction for the costs actually incurred. Airshare makes no representation or warranty to this effect and is not responsible for inaccurate prices. Rates shown do not consist of an offer by nor create any agreement of Airshare.
Flights operated by Executive Flight Services, LLC Air Carrier Operating Certificate #E07A355K