TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS
During these challenging times, Airshare remains open for business and ready to serve your travel needs. Safety is our number one priority and we have been closely monitoring the local and national restrictions and recommendations regarding COVID-19. The airlines and private transportation services we provide are deemed essential and we are doing everything we can to ensure safe transportation for you and your business. We look forward to serving you and wish you all to stay safe.
Current Travel Restrictions by State
Due to the global outbreak of COVID-19, state travel restrictions and policies are constantly being updated. If you are planning a trip to or from one of the following states, please reference the sites below to get the latest information available.
Executive Order issued by Governor J. Kevin Stitt on March 29, 2020:
I hereby direct all persons who enter the State of Oklahoma by air from an area with substantial community spread, to include the New York Tri-State Area (Connecticut, New Jersey and New York), the state of Washington, California, and Louisiana, to quarantine for a period of 14 days from the time of entry into the State of Oklahoma or the duration of the person’s presence in the State of Oklahoma, whichever is shorter.
As circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak continue to unfold, we want to let you know of some immediate changes we are making to your experience in flying with us. In addition, we are asking for your help in ensuring the safety of those traveling with you, our fellow customers, and the Airshare employees who are working hard to ensure your travel needs are fulfilled during this challenging time for all of us.
To minimize contamination risk of COVID-19 for our customers, passengers, and crewmembers during Airshare flights, we will be implementing the following additional actions and policies until further notice:
- No newspapers will be provided on the aircraft.
- All company blankets will be removed.
- Aircraft will be stocked as usual; however, crewmembers will not be serving stock to passengers.
- Crewmembers will disinfect headsets and flight deck touchpoints before the first flight of the day and during crew changes.
- Passenger briefings will be conducted from the flight deck or from the aircraft entry doorway.
- Each crewmember will have a digital thermometer and will be expected to take their temperature at the start of any duty assignment (including standby) and again at end of duty.
We consider all of you to be members of the Airshare family; therefore, we are requesting your support as well.
How You Can Help
If any of the following apply, we ask that you reconsider your current travel plans to protect the safety of everyone on your flight and those that may utilize that aircraft afterward:
- You or any passenger traveling with you has been infected by COVID-19 within the last 30 days.
- You or any passenger have had symptoms consistent with COVID-19 over the last 15 days, including fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
- You or any passenger have cared for a family member, friend, or associate that has been infected with COVID-19.
- You have traveled to any of following destinations in the last 15 days: China, Iran, South Korea, United Kingdom, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Monaco, San Marino or Vatican City.