Read the latest coverage.
- Executive AirShare deal enables hot routes for Chiefs QB, AIN
- Patrick Mahomes strikes endorsement deal with Executive AirShare, CBS Sports
- Patrick Mahomes announces partnership with private jet company, Arrowhead Pride
- Patrick Mahomes strikes endorsement deal with local aviation firm, Chiefs Wire, USA Today
- East Texas native Patrick Mahomes enters multiyear partnership with private aircraft services provider, CBS19 TV, Tyler, Texas
- Executive AirShare Partners With Chiefs Quarterback Patrick Mahomes, Aviation Week
- Executive AirShare Partners With NFL Star, Business Airport International
LENEXA, Kan. – Executive AirShare announced today they have signed a multiyear partnership agreement with Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes. The agreement follows the recent announcement of a long-term partnership between the private aircraft services provider and the Chiefs.
“We are extremely excited to have one of the brightest young stars in the NFL representing our brand,” says John Owen, Executive AirShare president and CEO. “Having only been a professional for one year, Patrick has already demonstrated impressive leadership skills and a tireless work ethic. These qualities were immediately attractive to us, as they epitomize the next generation of business leaders we hope will become customers of Executive AirShare.”
Through the partnership, Executive AirShare will fly Mahomes’ family directly from Tyler, Texas to Kansas City for every home game to watch him play. Mahomes will also have access to additional flights for personal use throughout each year of the agreement.
“I am proud to be associated with a growing local company in Executive AirShare,” says Mahomes. “With this being my first season as the starting quarterback of the Chiefs, all of my focus needs to be on preparing myself each week to perform well, and effectively run our offense. Every minute counts for me. Knowing that Executive AirShare is going to take care of my family and help me efficiently manage my time is a huge benefit.”
Mahomes will be featured prominently within marketing efforts for Executive AirShare, including the company’s digital and social media platforms. He will make several appearances on behalf of the company as well.
“Patrick only lends his name to products and services that he believes in,” says Leigh Steinberg, Steinberg Sports CEO. “Executive AirShare mirrors his commitment to quality.”
“We are very selective about the brands that we approach and consider for Patrick,” says Chris Cabott, Steinberg Sports COO. “Executive AirShare is going to be a tremendous partner for both him and his family. The fact the company is headquartered in Kansas City and has multiple operational centers in Texas was very appealing.”