MANAGED PILOT CAREERS
Elevate your career by becoming an Airshare pilot.
Enjoy more time at home with an average of 14 days flying per month. Because we know maintaining a strong work-life balance is important to you. Build personal relationships with principal owners and play an integral role in how they achieve their goals. And always feel confident in knowing we have achieved Stage 3 IS-BAO Certification.
These are just a few reasons why you should become an Airshare managed pilot. Discover what it means to be an Airshare pilot and apply today.
MANAGED PILOT CAREERS
- 3 Hard Days Off, 3 Flex Days, Rest of Month On-Call at Home
- Furnished iPhone and iPad Mini for business and personal use
- Pilot salaries dependent on aircraft and location
- Team environment working with a remarkable group of people
- Job stability with more than 200 customers and nearly 20 years of steady growth adding new fleet and service market
Enjoy a Better Quality of Life
No-Cost Medical Plan Option
We offer pilots a no-cost medical plan option for our employee-only HSA plan.
No Off-Day Positioning
All travel days are included in your ON rotation.
Access to Relocation Flights
Employees have the opportunity to fly aboard aircraft during scheduled relocation flights for non-company (personal) purposes. Employees may request that their friends and family accompany them during these flights.
Educational assistance is offered to assist employees’ development and to prepare them for advancement opportunities within the company. Courses will be approved based on relevance to employee’s current job functions or those the employee is expected to perform in the future. Tuition reimbursement benefits are limited to $1,500 per employee per year.
Company Issued Cell Phone
Improving and enhancing communications, operating effectiveness, and accessibility to each other and to our clients is important to Airshare. As a corporate benefit, cell phone and service are provided to employees within pre-designated departments.
The company offers both Traditional and Roth 401(k) plans. We will match $0.50 on the dollar up to 6% of the pilot’s contribution. Pilots are fully vested after three years.
Highest Safety Standards
We are certified IS-BAO Stage 3 and ARGUS Platinum.
Company-Provided Rental Cars
We provide rental cars so our pilots can explore their destinations on overnights and extended stays.
Have the Life of an Airshare Pilot
Enjoy the opportunity to see the world right along with the ability to be home with the people you love. It may sound impossible, but for an Airshare Captain, it’s not. From knowing your entire schedule a year in advance to maintaining close relationships with clients and teammates, Airshare Captains have the life. Learn what it’s like from Airshare Captain, Patrick McGiffert.
* Rates shown are estimates only based on certain assumptions of Airshare. Rates for private jet travel do not include the acquisition or capital cost of the aircraft. Many factors affect the costs involved in operating business aircraft. The cost estimator is not intended as a budgeting tool and should not be relied upon as a prediction for the costs actually incurred. Airshare makes no representation or warranty to this effect and is not responsible for inaccurate prices. Rates shown do not consist of an offer by nor create any agreement of Airshare.
Flights operated by Executive Flight Services, LLC Air Carrier Operating Certificate #E07A355K