Managed Pilot Careers
Land Your Dream Job at Airshare
Join a group of skilled pilots who don’t just fly — they soar. In advancing their career. By achieving their goals. Through delivering the best customer service in private aviation — while proudly representing Airshare every time they put on the uniform.
- 3 Hard Days Off, 3 Flex Days, Rest of Month On-Call at Home
- Furnished iPhone and iPad Mini for business and personal use
- Pilot salaries dependent on aircraft and location
- Team environment working with a remarkable group of people
- Job stability with more than 200 customers and nearly 20 years of steady growth adding new fleet and service market
Airshare Pilot Life
Whatever your passions are — both on the job and at home — Airshare pilots’ quality of life is significantly superior to competitors. An occasional day trip on an 8-6? Check. The ability to be back home in time to spend it with the people who matter most? Check. Learn what a day in the life of an Airshare pilot is like straight from our Chief Pilot, Luke Bishop.
Access to Relocation Flights
Employees have the opportunity to fly aboard aircraft during scheduled relocation flights for non-company (personal) purposes. Employees may request that their friends and family accompany them during these flights.
Health & Dental Insurance
All full-time regular employees are entitled to benefits under the Company’s health and other company-sponsored insurance plans including: health, dental, vision and life insurance—starting on the 1st of the month after their start date.
Company Issued Cell Phone
Improving and enhancing communications, operating effectiveness, and accessibility to each other and to our clients is important to Airshare. As a corporate benefit, cell phone and service are provided to employees within pre-designated departments.
Vacation & Holidays
Airshare believes that having a healthy work-life balance is important. Managed pilots accrue 21 days paid vacation as well as eight paid holidays per year.
Bi-monthly Employee Events
Enjoy bi-monthly events with your coworkers including office pot-lucks, sporting events, local outings and more!
Educational assistance is offered to assist employees’ development and to prepare them for advancement opportunities within the company. Courses will be approved based on relevance to employee’s current job functions or those the employee is expected to perform in the future. Tuition reimbursement benefits are limited to $1,500 per employee per year.
In an effort to hire highly qualified, productive employees, Airshare will pay referral bonuses to employees who refer a friend, family member, or professional associate who is subsequently hired.
All full-time employees are eligible to participate in and contribute to the company’s 401(k) plan, Roth 401(k) plan beginning on the first of the month after 30 days. The company will match $0.50 on the dollar up to 6% of the employee’s contribution. Employees are fully vested after three years.
* Rates shown are estimates only based on certain assumptions of Airshare. Rates for private jet travel do not include the acquisition or capital cost of the aircraft. Many factors affect the costs involved in operating business aircraft. The cost estimator is not intended as a budgeting tool and should not be relied upon as a prediction for the costs actually incurred. Airshare makes no representation or warranty to this effect and is not responsible for inaccurate prices. Rates shown do not consist of an offer by nor create any agreement of Airshare.
Flights operated by Executive Flight Services, LLC Air Carrier Operating Certificate #E07A355K