The safety of our customers and crewmembers is of the utmost importance. With that in mind, Airshare is taking additional steps to ensure our aircraft are clean and sanitized by utilizing MicroSure cleaning spray products. Microsure’s nano-technology allows for it to bind to any surface and prevents bacteria and virus particles from attaching to surfaces. It works immediately and continues to kill bacteria, viruses, and harmful microbes even after it dries. It is certified organic and rated EPA Category 4: the lowest rating of toxicity and irritant (safe for humans and animals) while being recognized on the EPA List N for use against SARS-Cov-2, which causes COVID-19.
- Owning a Private Jet vs. Fractional Ownership
- Airshare Hires Josh Johnson as Chief Financial Officer
- Private Jet Maintenance: Everything You Need to Know
- Airshare Plans to Double Fractional Fleet with Addition of Bombardier’s Best-Selling Challenger 350 Business Jets
- How do Airline and Corporate Pilot Careers Differ?